HALLER Classic BIO
Infrared heating systems with class
The HALLER infrared heaters of the "Classic" series are direct heaters. In operation by regular mains electricity suppliers therefore provide a heating tariff. During everyday operation they prove to be extremely energy efficient and therefore cost-effective.
We now supply the infrared heating systems in the “Classic” series in BIO quality. The new HALLER CLASSIC BIO is a high-tech heating systems made in original Swabian production, of course, whose technological overall design is protected by patent.
The HALLER “Classic BIO” infrared heating system is available in the standard colour of white, its surfaces are made of powder coated steel - on request it will be delivered with individually selected print designs within the design programme of HALLER Infrarot.
The HALLER infrared heating systems in the “Classic” series are direct heaters. In operation by regular mains electricity suppliers therefore provide a heating tariff. In everyday operation, they prove to be very energy efficient and therefore cost-efficient.
The advantages of the new HALLER CLASSIC BIO at a glance:
- Long-lasting well-being due to energisation of the room air with the innovative “In-Photonic” technology
- High efficiency due to slightly convex surfaces
- Free of emissions and pollutants
- The 100% recyclable insulation layer made from natural material
- Easy installation due the patent-protected two-point holder system from HALLER Infrarot
- With a HALLER CLASSIC BIO you are making an active contribution to protecting natural resources, making efficient use of heating energy and for your individual well-being. Save money and enjoy Germany’s first BIO infrared heating system!